Commonly Asked Questions at The Wheel Yoga Studio
- All experience levels are welcome at The Wheel Yoga. Although every class will have verbal modifications to help you through the poses, We recommend that if you are new to yoga, you start with Foundation classes that are level 1. (Levels defined)
- Arrive 15 Minutes prior to class to settle in. No call-aheads or reservations are necessary for regular scheduled classes. Workshops and Special Events require Reservations.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot. Leave your shoes and your worries at the door.
- Our classes vary in length, please refer to the class schedule for specifics.
- Bring a yoga mat and a bottle of water to class. These may be purchased or rented from the studio if you don’t have your own. Props such as, blocks and straps are provided.
- Please leave cell phones and personal items in your locked car.
- Avoid wearing perfume or other strong scents upon entering the studio.
- Wear comfortable, breathable clothes to practice in.
- Come well-hydrated, well-rested and on an empty stomach.
Late Entry Policies
In cases where life gets the best of us and we are running a bit late, please enter the studio quietly.
How do I Purchase Class Passes or Gift Certificates
You may purchase Class Passes and gift certificate at the studio, on-line or by phone. Gift certificates are available for any of the class packages.
Class Cancellation Due to Weather
We generally avoid cancellations, however, if your unsure of our schedule due to weather please check your email for a cancellation announcement, check our Facebook status updates or call the studio. Students must use their own judgment when deciding whether to travel in bad weather.